


Now this is the coolest bike I've ever seen (just ask Jordan about Jared's new bike.. he'll tell you, "My daddy's chopper is sooo cool!!) Now here's what I love about it: Jared had this bike painted to sort of showcase a piece of each member of our family; Jordan's birthday (21) are represented by the Ace and the King on the playing cards on one side of the gas tank; Austin's birthday (24) are the numbers on the two dice (# 2 and #4) on the other side of the bike. Jared had my face painted on the gas tank, the the two boys' names are painted in the flames going down the sides by the seat of the bike. I was shocked when I saw this bike and I was even more shocked at how much time and thought Jared put into this crazy paint job. It's quite amazing! And as forward-thinking as he is, he even left two cards with the faces down that can be painted as our family grows. Quite the tribute to our little family. Can't you see why my boys love their daddy so much??
4 comments:
Wow, very fancy! Where will he drive such a fancy thing? I would probably be scared of someone scratching the paint job in a parking lot.
Ha!!! We have a rule in our house, he can only drive this bike around Draper, back roads only. I just want him to be safe. He's always wanted a big chopper, and I really wanted him to have one, but we had to lay down a few rules :-)
How are you guys doing??
super cool! When should I come over for my ride? :)
The paint job is amazing...what fun...I used to cruise on the back of a harley all the time but it makes me sick now how reckless we were! I think kids kindof do that to you! Have fun!
aSHLEY
Post a Comment