


I'm sure every mom has moments where they just want to hold on to every moment and not let their babies grow up; I'm starting to get a glimpse of how fast the time passes by and how fast these precious children grow. I love this message: “Oh, that every girl and woman would have a testimony of her potential for eternal motherhood. … Female roles did not begin on earth, and they do not end here. A woman who treasures motherhood on earth will treasure motherhood in the world to come, and ‘where her treasure is, there will her heart be also’ (Matthew 6:21). By developing a mother heart, each girl and woman prepares for her divine, eternal mission of motherhood” (“A ‘Mother Heart,’ ” Julie B. Beck, Relief Society general president)These are my little Treasures! :-)
5 comments:
Your kids are so gorgeous! But that's not hard to believe...they have gorgeous parents! I just love that quote! You are a great mommy and I'm so glad that I get to live close enough to witness it. You inspire me to be a better wife and mommy! Thanks! Love ya tons and tons!
You are such a good mom! I love that too thanks for posting it again to refresh my memory. I hope to see you Friday!
I got a few goose bumps reading your post. I am so glad we have been blesses with such great treasures.
Beautiful! Your kids and the quote. Thanks for reminding me how great this is. We should all have that huge on our wall or fridge.
I love her comments! Thanks for posting your thoughts on being a mom -- it's amazing how sometimes we post something without realizing that might be just what someone else needs to hear at that moment! Thanks!
Post a Comment