
Taking 2 very energetic boys and a newborn to the Zoo was quite the trick. Especially with Cayden and his hollow leg (this kid eats every hour!) My cousin made me this very cute cover up for moments like this (Thanks so much Tiffany!) I was able to feed on the go. 



Jordan and Austin playing at the playground:



And of course the two older boys wanted to go on a train ride:
It was a fun (and hot!) day at the zoo but we had a great time.
4 comments:
SUCH cute pics! I can totally see both of your boys in little Cayden James! SOOOOO cute! We're up for Saturday...so just let me know what we can bring and what time. How long is your mom in town? We do need to get these boys together...and really I need a good "lanae" fix! :)
OH - I'm so glad we're on for Sat. I'll call you. Kent, Carly and Amy just came in town today, too - so it'll be a full house :-)
Can't wait to see ya bebe!
Aw I haven't seen your Mom in a while!! Tell her I said HI! :)
The Hogle zoo is such a cute zoo!
Lanae, we sure missed seeing you, Kent, Amy and Mom. It's hard being so far away from all of you. Cayden is such a beautiful boy, along with those other two little ones (who aren't so little anymore).
We love you all. Nice pics, thanks for sharing :)
-Chad
Post a Comment