Here's the two of us and our little crew of boys:

And last week Jared took Jordan to the Zoo. It was a fun day for Jordan; his preschool took a field trip to the Zoo and he was really excited to show his dad the blind cave fish and the bats. Here's Jordan and Max (one of his little friends from school):

Sand Dunes (sand dōōns) defined:
1. A hill or ridge of wind-blown sand.
2. A heavenly place for boys of all ages.
We took our three boys, a motorhome, dirt bike, 4-wheeler, and buckets of monster trucks and tonka trucks to the sand dunes last weekend and let me tell you, this is the place to be if you have little boys. Oh my, they could not get enough of this! The sand dunes really is a piece of heaven on earth and I think we'll be frequenting this spot quite a bit over the years. Here's some pictures of our boys:























My favorite part of the trip was watching movies in the space above the driver's seat; the spot that Jordan claims as his bed. Our whole family was cuddled up in blankets watching movies in that tiny little space and I thought to myself: it really doesn't get any better than this. I know these little boys are going to grow up so fast.... but right now I have my whole family cuddled up together, at the sand dunes, watching movies together. It was just a priceless moment for me.
OK, and I had to post a few pictures of my growing baby boy. Here's Cayden at 3.5 months; he's getting so big!


No comments:
Post a Comment