Logan, Brandon, and Jordan (church buddies)
Bus Stop:
I wanted to drive Jordan to and from school each day but he really, really wanted to ride the school bus. He was so determined that even though I drove to school to pick him up that day, his teacher told me that he thought he was going to ride the bus home so she let him get on. Sneaky, sneaky! So I rushed home to pick him up before the bus let the kids off... luckily Jared beat me to it. He loved riding the bus home, so he's hooked.
After School:The first thing the kids want to do when they come home is run in the backyard and play, and play, and play.
So far, so good! All the boys are happy, they all love their new schools, and I love that I have a few hours twice a week with just the one little guy.. this is awesome! :-) :-) :-)
4 comments:
He looks so proud of himself! I bet you are really enjoying those few moments in a quieter house too :)
My kids LOVED the bus too! What a big kid!
What a stinker sneakin on the bus! Haha that's hilarious :) He's brave for sure.
YOU are the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST...well, I think you get the picture! Thank you so much for making me a little cake and making me feel so great for my birthday! I just adore you! And if you don't know that by now...well...I will just have to try harder to convince you that you are the most amazing girl! Love your guts! :)
Post a Comment