I love Valentine's Day. I always like to make breakfast... Jared always buys me flowers, and we always go out on a special date. My little boys bring Valentine's gifts home from church and school to give to us. We make cookies for friends, there's just so much sweetness going around and it's all so fun.
I took my 3 little Valentines to Chuck-E-Cheese for part of the day:
And then my other Valentine took me out to dinner at Market Street Grille.
And this is how well my hubby knows me. I've never mentioned needing new running shoes, and I really like my Nikes. But he took it upon himself to find a someone who's quite the runner, found the right store, the right shoes, and now I'm all hooked up with some new running shoes! I'm very excited about this - I guess I need an appointment so they can "fit" these shoes. Very cool stuff. I'm very happy and can't wait to try them out. I love my guy. It's not about the shoes, it's just that he knows me so well and he does so much to make me feel so loved and appreciated.
Family Day out in Park City:
Girls Night Out: I always look forward to our girls night and I am so lucky to have these girls as friends. We always seem to turn one hour into two, maybe three... :-)
Boat Show and Joe's:
We always love to go and see Aunt Wee at the Expo, and we love going to the boat show! It's fun to see all the new stuff and start dreaming about warm days ahead...
Can you guess who these kids belong to? Just guess... check out the hair. Then check out the hair again. And then add a few feet (Andrei Kirilenko and his kids were at Joe's that night). And his kids were really nice :-)
Dinner with Tom & Heidi:
Jordan's Day: Jordan described his perfect day and it went something like this: go to lunch with Dad, have Dad drop Jordan off, have Dad pick Jordan up from school, go skiing, and go out for pizza (with Dad). I think we covered it all (and thank you Jared for being the best daddy in the world). Oh, you are so loved!
Happy Birthday Uncle Layne!
Classic Fun Center with Tif and the Boys:
Super Bowl Party @ Ryan & Sasha's home:
My cute little boys:
2 comments:
Your kids are getting so dang big...and they are so cute :) That is so funny that Jordan just wanted to have a "dad" day, it makes me laugh.
I LOVE all the pictures! Seriously, you NEVER miss a beat you cute cute beautiful girl!!
Post a Comment