





Tiffany, Camille, and some other friends took the kids to Thanksgiving Point (Barnyard Boo); I'm really going to buy a membership next year! We just love this place.
The kids had a great time riding the pony's, "bowling", getting their faces painted, etc. etc. Fun stuff. And thanks so much Tiffany, I love that you always include me in the fun!! Love you so much! We had a great time.
The kids had a great time riding the pony's, "bowling", getting their faces painted, etc. etc. Fun stuff. And thanks so much Tiffany, I love that you always include me in the fun!! Love you so much! We had a great time.
2 comments:
I'm up for buying a membership too! We seem to spend so much money there! PLUS it will give us lots to do this winter. Corbin LOVED the dinasaur museum with Jordan. Fun times!
Thanks for the shout out...we had so much fun too. You and your kids are absolutely darling. So sad that I was only able to see you for a little bit. Can't wait for the next get together.
-Camille
Post a Comment