Me: Well, yes. Because you said you only love me a little :-(
Jordan: Well, I'm not giving you a Valentine's present.
Me: Oh, that makes me really sad!
Jordan: (as we sit down to work on his homework): I'm really tired of homework. Is this the very last one? (Ha! If he only knew...)
Austin: Be nice (with his sad eyes and pouty lip). And then he walks up and softly kicks me on the leg.
Me: What was that for??
Austin: Nice. Jor-in. Be Nice.
(He was telling me to be nice to Jordan because I had to get after Jordan)
Ahhh.. The joys of being a mom!
Cayden: Oh, I just love my little baby boy!! He just wants to be held 24/7, and the funny thing about it is: I love every minute of it. When he looks at me with those big bright eyes, I can't help myself. I reach down and pick him up and let him just lay on my chest. For most of the day.
And then when he wakes up at night, I jump out of bed and I really enjoy lying next to him.
He's my cuddle-bug and I just hope his sweetness doesn't fade.
I really do love all of my boys. Austin bonked his head earlier today (as he usually does, 4-5x's a day, at least!) And he whimpered and found his way into my lap, and just let me hold him for a while.
Jordan hopped in the car the other day with Jared and as I started to walk away he yelled out, "MOM, come over here!" So as the window rolled down he gave me the cutest smile and said, "Mom, I really love you. I'll sure miss you". Awww, I just live for those moments.
OK, On with it.
Here's my crew at Cookie Cutters:
This is what happens when your little body just gives up after a very long day:
Mom & Cayden:
And here are my three little bath-buddies; I just love these little boys!
5 comments:
Oh honey I know how you feel. Ethan is his Daddy's boy too. We are still loved!
Kids are so funny!!! They say the darndest things :)
they grow up so fast!!!! and yes we need to go to lunch we need to ask heather kim to put it together she knows everybody!!!! I never see any of you guys anymore :(
what a great age for all your boys. they sure are funny! love the pics,
chad
You are seriously the most adorable and GORGEOUS mommy ever! I love all the cute things your boys say! I could totally picture you telling me what Austin said....so cute! I love those boys!!! I just want to eat them up! Can't wait to play Saturday...but hopefully sooner! Corbin doesn't have school tomorrow...so.....we should play!
Post a Comment